Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guest Blogging

In October I hosted my friend Pat Bertram on my blog to help her promote her new book Daughter Am I.


I had a great deal of fun doing it. Starting with January 2010, I would like to make hosting a guest blogger a regular monthly feature on my blog. Since I actually have a blog with both BlogSpot and Wordpress, this really means hosting two bloggers a month – one on each blog.



If you would like to be a guest blogger on either one in January just drop me a note. First come, first served.



You can blog to promote your book, your blog, your website, or your author’s page. You can blog about writing techniques, trials and tribulations of coming up with and crafting stories, or the writing life in general. Pretty much anything writing related goes. All posts and comments on both blogs are pre-moderated to keep the blogs clean and friendly.


Digg!

No comments: