Friday, November 21, 2008

Scribblings for Children - Bunny Toes

This is a toddler book I wrote for my own children. The intent is for them to dance and act out the book as it is read. My girls love this book.


Bunny Toes
by L. V. Gaudet
(c) December 2006


I’m a little bunny,


from my nose …

all the way down

to my toes.







I have big feet

I think they’re pretty neat!



They help me go hop hop hop

Hop hop hop

I don’t stop,

Because I love to hop hop hop









When I play …



I wiggle my ears,

I wiggle my nose,

I wiggle my tail,

I wiggle my toes.







I hop hop hop

I hop hop hop

I don’t stop

Because I love to hop hop hop.





I spin around on my toes,

I turn the other way and spin again

When I’m done spinning,

I’m so dizzy I can’t even count to ten.







I like to eat carrots,

I chew chew chew.



They make me grow so big

Here’s some for me and some for you.







I’m a little bunny,

from my nose …

all the way down

to my toes



My ears are big,

My nose is small

I have a powder puff tail

And there is one part I like best of all.







What do you think

My favorite part is?



Is it my wiggly ears?

Is it my wiggly nose?

Is it my powder puff tail?

Is it my big feet,

which I think are so neat?







It’s not my big ears, …

It’s not my little nose, …

It’s not my powder puff tail,

And it’s not my neat big feet ...







The part I like best of all

is my big wiggly bunny toes!



My big bunny toes can do lots








My big bunny toes can ...



Squish in the sand

Wiggle until I giggle

They tickle tickle tickle

And a lot of other fun bunny toe things



And best of all

my big bunny toes

let me hop hop hop



I like to hop a lot.








What can you do

with your wiggly toes?





That’s pretty neat!








What is your favorite part

of you?





I like that part too!

No comments: